SCAM ALERT****BE VERY, VERY CAUTIOUS DEALING WITH; PURE RV CANADA or MOTORHOME TRAVEL CANADA both are operated by MOTORHOME REPUBLIC**** operating out of Auckland New Zealand.The websites are very misleading re: which company you are dealing with.
I was starting booking process for trip to PEI with this company when I needed to cancel due to family emergency. It was basically 3 days from start of booking process to finish (I e-mailed them to cancel entire process) Never once did I ever confirm booking through their confirmation link and it did not matter. I was still charged deposit $$ + 80 % of total cost of RV directly on my credit card, cost me about $1200.00. I am currently trying to fight it legally.
Please the only way to prevent other people from being caught up in these shady dealings is if you e-mail company, or post comments on these types of consumer web sites or add comments to trip advsior to warn other consumers etc..Thank you
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This sleeping bag is horrible,horrible,horrible,horrible the zipper gets snagged and snagged over and over again, doesn't zip, teeth on zipper comes undone and the track is broken and can't mend..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "Incident happened around 3.40pm - 5pm I went out to get supply for my office and on the way back to my office an italian guy who was driving a silver..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "I send for a dress I received it on Oct 30, and the dress was poorly constructed, and broken. I took pictures and send info pzf2011 (117,518RedShooting Star) did..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."