SCAM ALERT****BE VERY, VERY CAUTIOUS DEALING WITH; PURE RV CANADA or MOTORHOME TRAVEL CANADA both are operated by MOTORHOME REPUBLIC**** operating out of Auckland New Zealand.The websites are very misleading re: which company you are dealing with.
I was starting booking process for trip to PEI with this company when I needed to cancel due to family emergency. It was basically 3 days from start of booking process to finish (I e-mailed them to cancel entire process) Never once did I ever confirm booking through their confirmation link and it did not matter. I was still charged deposit $$ + 80 % of total cost of RV directly on my credit card, cost me about $1200.00. I am currently trying to fight it legally.
Please the only way to prevent other people from being caught up in these shady dealings is if you e-mail company, or post comments on these types of consumer web sites or add comments to trip advsior to warn other consumers etc..Thank youd60d2ef review #360469
You may also like
- "Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country. The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40. This is..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "If you have been contacted by Leisure Getaways for an timeshare update at a local eatery, save yourself the trouble and DO NOT get involved.Leisure Getaways is NOT RCI (as..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."