SCAM ALERT****BE VERY, VERY CAUTIOUS DEALING WITH; PURE RV CANADA or MOTORHOME TRAVEL CANADA both are operated by MOTORHOME REPUBLIC**** operating out of Auckland New Zealand.The websites are very misleading re: which company you are dealing with.
I was starting booking process for trip to PEI with this company when I needed to cancel due to family emergency. It was basically 3 days from start of booking process to finish (I e-mailed them to cancel entire process) Never once did I ever confirm booking through their confirmation link and it did not matter. I was still charged deposit $$ + 80 % of total cost of RV directly on my credit card, cost me about $1200.00. I am currently trying to fight it legally.
Please the only way to prevent other people from being caught up in these shady dealings is if you e-mail company, or post comments on these types of consumer web sites or add comments to trip advsior to warn other consumers etc..Thank you1082aef8 review #360469
You may also like
- "desertsafariabudhabitour. com centers too much upon ranking isn’t beneficial to a website furthermore. These people are silly! They chain a person coupled with regard to half a year saying outcomes..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "Ordered chicken pasta alfredo. Got home with it, opened it up and there was hardly any sauce and the chicken was barely warm. ..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "Summary: I paid $20,000 US for a shipment, and was sent only a quarter of the items, and half of those were damaged beyond repairs. My story below: WARNING- GENCO..."